Savings Programs

Have you signed up to the Giant Tiger V.I.P. program???

What is GT VIP?

Looking for more ways to save at Giant Tiger?

Join Giant Tiger’s loyalty program, GT VIP‼️‼️‼️GT VIP is a unique and easy-to-use loyalty program. Members get weekly deals on grocery items, member-only offers on home and fashion items, and access to exclusive benefits.

GT VIP is digital! This makes it easy to view the offers available to you.

Find them in your account or on the GT VIP mobile app.

You can also see the weekly grocery offers in-store and in their e-flyer.

However, for the best and most personalized experience, we recommend you engage with them digitally.

Plus – you don’t need to carry around a physical loyalty card to participate!

Simply scan your app or provide your telephone number at checkout to redeem your offers.

Join over 1 million Giant Tiger customers in saving more every day with GT VIP‼️

13 thoughts on “Have you signed up to the Giant Tiger V.I.P. program???

• Roxanne Dwyer

Couldn’t sign in for some reason

• Chris McGregor

It’s not yet available for all locations. Ontatio only at the moment.

• Wendy lloyd

I cannot seem to log in. I need to change my phone number and cant

• Karen A. Rowlands

I went through the sign up process to become a gt vip but I don’t know if I was successful in doing so as it asked for a preferred store Postal Code and I did not know the postal code for the New Minas, Nova Scotia GT store. Can you tell me if I was successful in signing up?
    Do you get a vip card to show when they ask you at the cash register if you are a vip customer or what is the process? Thank You.

• Chris McGregor

When you are at the store you just need to give them the phone number you used when you signed up. If it’s not in the system they can tell you

• Lawrence Alexander

Is GT VIP available in Alberta?

• eileen e sienko

wany to become a vip member

• Peggy Cameron

I tried to order 2 products in your web site to pick up at my Trenton Ontario store tomorrow. Some how you have a wrong -mail for me & I couldn’t change it to put my order through. I called & your not answering phones. I tried to email a message to you & couldn’t put my proper e-mail to send it. This is crazy. I’m already a VIP member.
    Please help/. Peggy Cameron 613-398-8335

• Chris McGregor

We are NOT Giant Tiger customer service

• Shirley Steed

I just registered for Giant Tiger VIP
    It didn’t ask for a phone number. Should it have. When I been at GT before I have noticed the check-out clerks asking for a phone number. Can you please confirm that I am registered as at VIP member and what I will be asked for when I check out.
    Thank you….

• Chris McGregor

unfortunately we are not Giant Tiger and cannot confirm. contact Giant Tiger customer service

• Michel Tremblay

can i get a card with my account number, this would help at the self checkouts,
    In steed of punching in my phone number i could scan it in.