$5 Grocery Gift Card Offer
Free with Purchase of any Two (2) Cheerios brand Participating Products at Metro, Food Basics and Super C stores. Limited quantities available.
Offer Description: Buy any two (2) Family Size Cheerios brand Participating Products at Metro, Food Basics and Super C stores in one transaction, snap a photo of the receipt, and upload to the Offer Website by Thursday, July 15, 2021 to receive one (1) $5 gift card to your Participating Store (the “$5 Grocery Gift Card”).
The $5 Grocery Gift Card Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) or while supplies last.
Offer is open to all residents of Ontario and Quebec.
One (1) $5 Grocery Gift Card per validated Receipt. Only six thousand (6,000) Grocery Gift Cards available. The first six thousand (6,000) uploaded and validated receipts from Metro, Food Basics and Super C (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled.
Limited time offer. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery by mail, of your $5 Grocery Gift Card. Available for Canadian shipping addresses only.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase any two (2) Participating Products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.
Participating Products are subject to availability and defined below:
Participating Products: Honey Nut Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 725 g(UPC 65633-13414), Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 570 g (UPC 65633-13465), Multi-Grain Cheerios™ Family Size Cereal 585 g (UPC 65633-13415).
2. Redeem your Offer by uploading your Receipt via the Internet at www.CheeriosMetroGiftCard.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer registration web page.
3. Complete the registration form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address and telephone number, and provide a photo or photos of the Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name and address, the date and time of transaction, and any two (2) of the Participating Products in a single transaction purchased during Offer Period.
4. Click on the “Continue” button where you can review your selection and your mailing address to avoid any late, lost or misdirected mail. Then submit the Receipt photo(s) and reviewed registration form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, July 15, 2021.
5. Upon successful receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission and whether it’s been approved or rejected. An email with a rejected notice will clearly state the reason for its rejection. The reasons for submission rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number or costs of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.