Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price online, in-store, or in print before you buy or within 30 days of your purchase Best Buy will beat that price by 10% of the difference. Should Best Buy’s own price be reduced, present them with your original receipt within 30 days of purchase and they will match the price and refund you the difference.
The product you’re comparing must meet each of the following criteria to qualify for a price beat:
- Must have the exact same brand name and model #.
- Must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.
- Must be sold and shipped by a retailer AND authorized dealer located within Canada.
- The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.
- The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price.
Special sale prices include: VIP SALE, Black Friday, Friends and Family, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day/Week, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, open box products, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, demos, refurbished items, open box items, and financing offers.
The following types of sellers do not qualify for a price beat:
- Marketplace sellers on websites such as Amazon.ca or resellers such as eBay.ca
- Any sellers whose products are refurbished or liquidated